Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's a boy!


A few months ago my wife's brother and his family came up from Arizona to our place for dinner. Yes,it's a long trip for dinner but what made it a unique experience was that it was the first time that my wife and her brother had seen each other since...well the first time ever.
Well the entire meeting turned out simply fantastic and it's great to suddenly have a brand new extended family.
A couple of days later we all went out to the Niagara Bench to visit a couple wineries.It was a wonderful,warm fall day and this was the view from from one of the wineries looking out over the lake.

8 comments:

Willy Ashworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willy Ashworth said...

So your wife's brother and his family met for the first time, and they drove from Arizona for dinner?

Dave, I love the Niagara stuff. Being away from Ontario, I guess your stuff makes me slightly nostalgic for my old stomping grounds.

Nice!

splotch said...

Thanks Willy!

I also cleared up the text to read a little more clearly,I think it makes more sense now.
How'd the move go,all settled in?
I hope all is well.

Dave

Clive said...

I can hear the crickets. Lovely Dave.

Clive said...

I mean, like, autumn in Ontario, quiet, still except the crickets and grasshoppers humming away. Interesting story too.

splotch said...

Thanks Clive,

BTW...the Kid Man and Lemon Show you worked on looks fantastic!

Willy Ashworth said...

So Dave...where are you?

splotch said...

Hiya Willy

Ya, I guess it's been a while ,hasn't it?
I just got back from some much needed vacation time after a very busy start to the year.I finished boarding on Willa's Wild Life(using ToonBoom) and am now boarding on Total Drama Action (using Sketchbook)so I've been very busy learning all the new software.

Hope to start posting again soon...

How's out East?